Home page Local 70044
Make Your Voice Heard!
What you should know
- Technical Committee Report to the Steering Committee on Mental Health in the Workplace
- Minutes of Directors General Labour-Management Consultation Committee
- Treasury Board bargaining: get informed!
- Results from Survey on Amalgamation (bilingual)
- Collective bargaining is how the union (the bargaining agent) and management come up with the terms and conditions of employment for the workers involved (the bargaining unit). Provincial or federal labour legislation sets out rules for how these negotiations take place and how disputes are handled.